Studying languages at UCL and thinking about your future career?
Languages graduates are highly valued by employers for their linguistic and cultural knowledge, and for their range of transferable skills.
Come and hear from a panel of UCL alumni who studied languages at UCL, find out about their career journeys and discover the types of careers available to language graduates.
Find out what they do and how they got there - and pick up some unique tips for getting into a variety of industries after you graduate.
• Alice Green, A&H (MA Translation Theory & Practice, 2017)
• Dr Nichola Smalley, A&H (BA Language and Culture, 2009; PhD Scandinavian Studies, 2015)
• Dr Mathelinda Nabugodi, A&H and SSEES (MA Translation Theory & Practice, 2011; PhD SSEES, 2016)
• Tânia Mendes, A&H (BA Modern Iberian & Latin American Region, 2006)
• Alexander Fishlock, SSEES (BA Modern Languages, 2018)
• Further speakers to be confirmed